Social Media

Monday 16 February 2015

Welcome To My Movie Review Blog

Hello there and welcome to my movie review blog. I would firstly like to thank you for clicking onto my blog and taking the time to read and enjoy my blog. Here is a little information about the person behind the blog.

 My name is Shannon and I am a third year student at the University of the West of Scotland. In my Digital Marketing module I have been encouraged to choose a topic to blog which I am very passionate about. To be honest with you it has taken me a little time to decide which topic to blog about as there is so much I want to write about. Upon deliberation I have chosen to write my own personal reviews on movies. I have always loved movies and have watched them ever since I can remember. I enjoy a wide range of genres but one of my favourite movie genres is musicals and thus plan on having 'Musical Monday' which will be my opinion on a musical movie and should be uploaded every Monday. Next will be 'Wild Wednesday' which will be a random movie of my choice, then on Friday/Saturday I hope to get my readers/followers to vote on which movie I should review and the blog should be uploaded on a Friday or Saturday, if I don't get feedback I will again make a random choice on a movie to review. I would love to get my readers as involved as I can. I really hope I can stick to this schedule of three blog posts per week but I apologise in advance if any of my other coursework takes up my time. I have set up up a twitter account and a Facebook page for you to give me feedback or suggestions for movies I could watch.

 My twitter account is @shanmoviereview where you can tweet directly or use the hashtag #shanmoviereview so I can see your tweets. My Facebook page is facebook.com/shannonmoviereviews where you can comment your opinions on movies, give suggestions or just keep up to date with my blog posts. My first movie blog will be up very soon and will be a review on the movie musical 'Into the Woods' starring Meryl Streep, James Corden and Emily Blunt. I think I have covered everything I have wanted to say to you at the moment so will end the blog here.
                                                      See you soon! Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment